Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Invitations! =)

I've been using Photoshop for almost two years. It's such a cool software, you can do alot of editing on your photos. I'm currently using CS3,CS4 and CS6. But I prefer CS3 since its easier to use. In two years span, I've done alot of editing, here are some of the invitations that I made. Those pink invitations are for my 'inaanak' and the other one is for her cousin. Check it out!



        

It's not as good like the works of professional graphic artists, but its not bad since I'm just studying Photoshop by myself without any formal training. :) These are birthday invitations so basically, they need a Tarpaulin for their birthdays and I'm also the one who do the tarpaulin layout. The layouts are on my next post, click here: (Tarpaulin Layout)

0 comments:

Post a Comment