Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Charlie Photoshop Works

Because I love editing, here is another photo that I edited for my sister using Photoshop . Before I also posted  the Invitation and Tarpaulin Layout for a birthday party. It's actually a request from her and since I'm since still practicing and studying Photoshop at that time, I really need a subject or something to edit so it helps me alot. Here it is. :)


Basically, its just a picture of her holding a paper. I guess its more like a fansign. :) Then, I extracted her body from the original picture, look for a background that will suit her and combine alot of brushes. I also did some adjustments in color and different styles, as well as layering. If you want to learn how to do something like this using Photoshop, just Google it and you'll find alot of tutorials. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment