Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Full

One of the best software ever made. :) On my own definition, Photoshop is a software that is use to edit photos. Simple as that, but there's lot of things that you can do in Photoshop. I'm currently using CS3 right since it's more user-friendly. This is the software that I used in making Invitations and Tarpaulin Layout  Its actually pretty easy to use. Just look for some tutorials on the web and you can edit on your own. :)

Even though I'm using CS3, I also use this version sometimes. I posted this one because its a full installer in and its just in a small size(53mb). Just download the file and install it, no need for any cracks, serials or activation since its a modified version. It is Windows XP Sp2 and Sp3 and Vista compatible.
In Windows 7, just run the compatible troubleshooter or set the compatibility to Windows XP. Enjoy Editing! :)

Mediafire Link:
Click To Download



0 comments:

Post a Comment