Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nonstop Remix Collection (Slow Jams)


Nonstop Remix Collection (Slow Jams)



Chapter 1: The Search (A Slow Jam Novel 2011MP) by DJ Jon Zamora

* Come & Talk To Me (Remix) - Jodeci * Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell * I Wanna Be Down - Brandy
* Let's Wait Awhile - Janet Jackson * God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You - NSync
* It Might Be You - Kai * I'll Be - IBU * Unthinkable - Alicia Keys * Dreaming Of You - Selena
* Weak - JoJo * Suffocate - J. Holiday * Constantly - Immature
* Before I Fall In Love - Coco Lee * All I Do Is Think Of You - Troop * Pretty Brown Eyes - Mint Condition
* Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson * Melt Away - Mariah Carey * Can You Stand The Rain - New Edition
* Understanding - Xscape * Someone To Love - Jon B. * Who Can I Run To? - Xscape



Mediafire Link: 

======================

Chapter 2: The Sessions (A Slow Jam Novel 2011MP) by DJ Jon Zamora

* Feenin - Jodeci * Nice & Slow - Usher * This Lil Game We Play - Subway f/ 702 * Anytime, Anyplace - Janet Jackson
* Plenty Of Time - IBU * Take You Down - Chris Brown * Bed - J. Holiday * Nobody - Keith Sweat
* Red Light Special - TLC * Stroke You Up - Changing Faces * Freak Me - Silk * Freek N U - Jodeci
* Bump N Grind (Remix) - R. Kelly * I Wanna Know - Joe * Lay Your Head On My Pillow - Tony Toni Tone
* You Give Good Love - Whitney Houston * Rock Withcha - Bobby Brown * My, My, My - Johnny Gill
* Quality Time - Hi-Five * Let's Do It Again - TLC

Mediafire Link:
======================

Chapter 3: The Statement A Slow Jam Novel 2011MP by DJ Jon Zamora

* Let's Chill - Guy * At Your Best (Remix) - Aaliyah f/ R. Kelly * The Earth, The Sun, The Rain - Color Me Badd
* Sweet Thing - Mary J. Blige * Piece Of My Love - Guy * Whatever You Want - Tony Toni Tone
* With You - Chris Brown * Who Do You Tell? - Tamia * Cupid - 112 * Against The World - Robin Thicke
* Two Occasions - The Deele * Lost Without You - Robin Thicke * Thank God I Found You - Mariah Carey
* With You - Tony Terry * Next Time - Pinay * Slow Jam - Monica f/ Usher * The First Time - Surface
* Tell Me It's Real - K-Ci & JoJo * They Don't Know - Jon B. * Promise - Jagged Edge
* Shower Me With Your Love - Surface * Baby I'm Yours - Shai * Glory Of Love - Peter Cetera
* I'll Give All My Love - Keith Sweat * Lover's Rock - Sade * Say It - Voices Of Theory



Mediafire Link: 



Feel free to download them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment